[Digestion] Introduction

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Sep 27 21:42:40 CDT 2010

G'day Joshua,

Digestion will also mean your trees don't need to be cut down for fuel, so
may last longer!

Happy digesting,

HOOROO

Mr. Paul Harris, Room S116b, Waite Main Building Faculty of Sciences, The
University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064 Ph    : +61
8 8303 7880      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386 mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.