[Digestion] Server Moving

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Sep 28 12:53:58 CDT 2010

Good morning Digestion Discussion list members,

I finally got a chance to sit down and manually move over each person's
settings (their name, or digest settings, and no mail) from the old server
to the new server. There are more than 560 people subscribed to this list,
and I'm only human, so I may have moved some settings incorrectly. Please
let me know if you need assistance.

If you are having problems with the list, please send me email:
digestion-owner at lists.bioenergylists.org and we'll be happy to help.

Once I've got the lists (there are 8 of them) settled and sorted, I'll work
on transferring the archives.

Regards,
Erin Rasmussen
erin at trmiles.com
BioEnergy Discussion Lists Technical Administrator