[Digestion] Costs of different household biodigesters

Alexander Eaton alex at sistemabiobolsa.com
Wed Sep 29 07:27:51 CDT 2010

IrrI has been offering biogas courses for about 5 years, and I have
had students build hundred of small digester models, but I can never
seem to find the balance between an in-class exercise and a system
that would be take home and functional.  Sure they make gas and
illustrate the concept, but if it had a longer and more functional use
(urban) they would be that much better.  Anymore info on the model and
functional feedstocks at that size we would be really helpful and
would help the educational efforts.

Cheers

--
Sent from my mobile device