[Digestion] Digestate comparison to liquid worm castings (Alexander Eaton)

Randy Mott randymott at ceeres.eu
Sat Dec 3 17:14:37 CST 2011

See these references. Normally it is separation techniques used, not added
TS.

http://www.organics-recycling.org.uk/uploads/category1063/Utilisation-of-Bio
fertiliser-from-AD.pdf

http://www.iea-biogas.net/_download/publi-task37/Task37_Digestate_brochure9-
2010.pdf  [rotary screen separator used in example]

http://www.fedarene.org/documents/projects/Biogas/Training/1/9_En_slurry_pro
cessing.pdf

Randy M. Mott

President