[Digestion] Digestate comparison to liquid worm castings

Jim McNelly jim at composter.com
Sun Dec 4 23:58:07 CST 2011

--
Jim McNelly

Renewable Carbon Management, LLC
44 28th Ave N Suite J
Saint Cloud MN 56303
320-253-5076

www.composter.com

Confidentiality Statement:
This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.