[Digestion] biogas digester for cold climates

David david at h4c.org
Tue Feb 15 11:12:31 CST 2011

Elisabeth,

On 2/15/2011 8:47 AM, Elisabeth Staniewski wrote:
> Dear Digestion Friends,
> It was a while ago that I was exchanging information with (I
> believe) David House, about biogas digester training workshop in
> Alberta, Canada.  I recall that you have been building a prototype
> that would be housed in some kind of structure to reduce heating
> costs.  Or maybe it was not David but Richard Harris but I cannot
> recall now.  This wonderful person who wrote to me about his
> prototype, could you get back to me?

I can't speak for Richard-- although I thought he was quite good as
Dumbledore. Perhaps he is the wonderful person you recalled, although
indeed you and I have had some back and forth about this subject. More
in a response just to you.

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.       But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/