[Digestion] biogas digester for cold climates

Elisabeth Staniewski estaniewski249 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 10:47:01 CST 2011

Dear Digestion Friends,

It was a while ago that I was exchanging information with (I believe) David
House, about biogas digester training workshop in Alberta, Canada.  I recall
that you have been building a prototype that would be housed in some kind of
structure to reduce heating costs.  Or maybe it was not David but Richard
Harris but I cannot recall now.  This wonderful person who wrote to me about
his prototype, could you get back to me?

Elisabeth