[Digestion] Manure management

Duncan Martin duncanjmartin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:18:51 CST 2011

Hi Vianney

I can't help with data but it strikes me that Africa is a big place - and
very diverse! There would be a lot of tribal people with just a handful of
beasts - hard to count - but if they are counted, they'd bring the average
number per owner down to a very small figure.

I would doubt the usefulness of any stats above national level - even if
they were accurate - so I am curious to know what you want the data for. I
guess I am finding it hard to think of any rational use for it!

Duncan