[Digestion] Holiday Messages

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Feb 22 20:56:54 CST 2011

G'day All,

Yesterday I had messages from 3 members who had been "unsubscribed" but
still wanted to be in the List. One admitted to receiving messages while on
holiday, with a holiday response, so I don't know if his mailbox filled up
or what.

If you are away for a while you should be able to set your listserver
membership to "nomail" to avoid some e-mails (it made my return from
holidays a bit easier as I had less messages to delete but could usually get
the jist of the previous e-mails from the "quotes" (that you should really
be stripped off before posting!). Go to
http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/digestion_lists.bioenergyli
sts.org and see what you can do for yourself!

Happy Digesting,

HOOROO

Mr. Paul Harris, Room S116b, Waite Main Building Faculty of Sciences, The
University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064 Ph    : +61
8 8303 7880      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386 mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.