[Digestion] 250kW hot water biogas boiler

info info at thecogas.nl
Fri Jan 7 09:20:36 CST 2011

Edward,

Propane and biogas cannot be integrated in one burner. You need a
different burner head.  You should go for a burner that can be removed
and than interchanged. We have experience with biogas burners to be used
for drying of tea and that works very well. The tea dryer is fitted both
with diesel fired burners and biogas fired burners. The digester we used
was a large 4000 m3 pvc reinforced ecobag digester with mixers and with
plenty of biogas storage. For a photo look at
http://www.thecogas.nl/download/Indonesia%20factsheet%20eng.pdf

Theo Bijman