[Digestion] Small Digester and Rankin Engine Questions

Sam Wampler smwampler at avatarenergy.com
Wed Jan 12 07:20:28 CST 2011

Nick,

Why don't you have Kevin answer the below question about a small digester.

Sam

[cid:image001.gif at 01CBB231.90166700]

[cid:image002.gif at 01CBB231.90166700]

[cid:image003.gif at 01CBB231.90166700]  <mailto:smwampler at avatarenergy.com> smwampler at avatarenergy.com<mailto:smwampler at avatarenergy.com>

[cid:image004.gif at 01CBB231.90166700]  www.avatarenergy.com<http://www.avatarenergy.com>

[cid:image005.gif at 01CBB231.90166700]336.446.9305 (Google Voice)

[cid:image005.gif at 01CBB231.90166700]336.824.1389 (fax)

Confidential Information
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email, and delete the original message.