[Digestion] Biogas conversation rates

Steve Verhey verheys at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:06:51 CST 2011

No need to be offended. Let's think about triaging energy supply. Energy for farming and food, no problem. Energy for doing dumb things, why not think twice or pay more? Energy gluttony is not connected to efficient food production.

Take gluteus energy demand, for example. Those gluteus should be getting off the couch!