[Digestion] Biogas conversation rates

bingham bingham at zekes.com
Wed Jan 19 21:50:28 CST 2011

Steve,
Thanks for the brief glimmer of relief "Count me among those who look forward to the end of this thread " before you also piled on. I live in a family of tree hugging flaming liberals from my uncles to most of my brothers. I do not subscribe to the liberal belief that repeating something over and over makes it true.
I think if you fallow the money you usually get to the truth. Find out who funds something then look into there beliefs. If is not a coincidence that the studies people and groups fund almost always aggress with their preconceived notions.
It is obvious continuing this thread well serve no useful purpose. I am not saying you all do not believe what you are saying but who or what puts food on your
tables.  Does cheep energy help or hurt you make a living? Does AD some how directly or indirectly fund your activities? Would "climate change' being proven
to be a hoax help or hurt your activities?

I have proven with my own money (not money from a grant, a study or some other out side source) that AD has a place with out regard for energy costs or global warming. AD can stand on its own in the bright light of day irrespective of our side influences. I do not make a living from AD in any way and so I can
say it with out a political ax to grind.
It is my bed time framers get up early around hear. Must get up early and turn the auger on to feed the AD in the AM
Good night,