[Digestion] FW: Ceram Kote

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jun 28 22:41:01 CDT 2011

G’day All,

Please let me know (by private e-mail, rather than clogging the listserver!)

if you find the items I am forwarding helpful (or annoying), as I don’t know

how widely they get distributed.

Happy digesting,

HOOROO

Mr. Paul Harris, Room 202 Charles Hawker Building, Faculty of Sciences, The

University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064

Ph    : +61 8 8303 7880      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386

<mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au>

<http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris>

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains

information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the

intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately

delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone

other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No

representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of

viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the

recipient.