[Digestion] biogas electricity generation

Charlie Ramos cramos at biogreenengineering.com
Mon May 9 20:32:09 CDT 2011

Dear Jorge Montero,

Check out the Mopesa-60 KW.  It is built in Mexico -
http://www.mopesa.com.mx/Biogas.html.  We designed, built, and operated over
300 anaerobic digesters in Mexico and several of them used the Mopesa-60 KW.
We also used the Caterpillar-85 KW that was imported from USA.  I do not
remember if either of my suggestions meets the IEEE 1547 (distributed
energy) compliance, but you can probably find out very quick by making a
phone call to both companies.

Good luck!

Charlie Ramos

Managing Director/Principal Engineer