[Digestion] Biogas volume measurements

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Wed May 25 01:51:24 CDT 2011

G'day Jos,

We found biogas was too corrosive to use a household meter for any length of
time - you would have to get the H2S etc out and dry the gas.

All the best,

HOOROO

Mr. Paul Harris, Room 202 Charles Hawker Building, Faculty of Sciences, The
University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064 Ph    : +61
8 8303 7880      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386
<mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au> mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
<http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris>
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.