[Digestion] Biogas model

David Fulford davidf at kingdombio.com
Fri Oct 14 08:35:39 CDT 2011

Paul and all, Hello,

Below is a copy of an e-mail that was sent to HEDON (Household Energy Network) http://www.hedon.info/

The model may of use to members of this group. It offers results for various
feedstocks. I did have some trouble registering, but I maybe trying to rush the
system. I will add it to the Biogas Wiki.

http://biowattsonline.com/home?locale=en

--
Best regards,
 David
 mailto:davidf at kingdombio.com
Dr David Fulford CEnv MEI, 15, Brandon Ave, Woodley, Reading RG5 4PU
d.j.fulford at btinternet.com, Tel: +44(0)118 326 9779 Mob: +44(0)7746 806401
Kingdom Bioenergy Ltd, www.kingdombio.com, davidf at kindombio.com