[Digestion] Water Heaters Kenya

Joe Crescenzi joecrescenzi at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:32:51 CDT 2012

Kyle,
I have been using the Hugo Junkers model of point of use water heater for years. Much more hot water, less trouble. http://www.bosch.com.mx/content/language2/html/2503.htm Nat gas models work fine for most biogas out of the box
Water pressure is the only requirement. 3Mt column of water for most models