[Digestion] Alkalinity

Jean-Luc Sallustro jean-luc.sallustro at eventure-international.com
Fri Aug 31 09:16:36 CDT 2012

Hi all,

We had to face such a problem and we have positively dealt with in
managing a "buffer reaction" (week acid / week base) producing acetates
The more efficient and cost effective reactor agent was acetic acid
This shall be done with proper doses at the acidogenic stage.
Regards

e.venture Ltd   Jean-luc Sallustro  Managing Partner
42, Quartier du Baobab, Labourdonnais, Mapou, Ile Maurice
Tel (230)266 94 94 Mob (230) 250 83 36