[Digestion] Mushrooms from Biogas Digestate

Hoysall Chanakya chanakya at astra.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Feb 20 09:59:33 CST 2012

Dear Wayne,
I am busy and involved in bringing out a journal on time.  If you are in
Australia, Gangulli is somewhere in Sydney or Melbourne (Monash I believe)
and will provide you the address.  Else I could help you but after 15d.
If this time line is confortable to you.
best wishes
chanakya

--
Dr. Hoysall Chanakya