[Digestion] Mushrooms from Biogas Digestate

Wayne Zschech waynezschech at calvarychapel.com
Mon Feb 20 09:31:46 CST 2012

> G'day All,

Thanks for the great info. The Gangulli research was very encouraging.
Does anyone know of anyone actually using this approach and/or willing to
teach me?
Re: pathogens.  How should I/would you go about ensuring that all potential
pathogens had been destroyed?  60oC for an hour before digestion?
 I also found a Hungarian crew that uses the used mushroom substrate as a
co-feedstock for biogas production. This makes sense too but will there
actually be much biogas from this spent mushroom substrate?
Blessings,