[Digestion] Advice on medium scale biodigester installers in Uganda

Dr Stephen P Etheridge spe at biotrix.asia
Thu Feb 23 21:31:51 CST 2012

Dear Oliver

We provide some probono advice to ngo's good causes etc. Would this be of
interest?

Regards

Stephen

Dr Stephen P Etheridge

Chief Executive Officer

Biotrix Asia Co. Ltd.

MSC Building

Soi Sukhumvit 71

Klongton Nua, Wattana

Bangkok Thailand 10110

T: +66 2 713 1800-1

F: +66 2 713 1802

M: +66 8790 91014

Please reply to spe at biotrix.asia

Visit us at www.biotrix.asia

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer. Although unlikely, attachments to this e-mail may contain viruses.
Please check before opening any associated files. Biotrix can not accept
liability for loss or damage which may occur as a result of viruses.