[Digestion] slurry from Potassium hydroxide catalyzed glycerin

Douglas Renk douglasrenk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 10:37:32 CST 2012

Hello Anand- Thanks for your reply and the information on the salt tolerance of the ornamentals and such. 4% salinity is greater than most seawater, very impressive. The levels of sodium ions in the digester will likely never reach 0.4%. Rainfall in my region of North America prevents any issues related to prolonged application of digestate with this concentration.

I have received some helpful response and research on AD and salt tolerant microbial cultures.

Best wishes,
Doug