[Digestion] Technology provider required for Bolivian project

biogas2100 biogas2100 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 13:15:45 CST 2012

Hi everybody

I have been contacted by a potential customer who is running a cattle slaughterhouse in Cochabamba, Bolivia. It appears that they have
serious problems in handling the blood of livestock. They also have
problems with the manure. They ask for information to start a biogas project, and other "by-products" that it (the AD) produces. The abattoir has a capacity of 250 cattle per day average. They would like to start this project as soon as possible.

I have no contacts in that part of the world hence my enquiry in this forum.

Is anybody interested taking on this lead? Have got another lead from Nigeria, also need a reliable contact for this region.

Cheers

Wolf Stang
WS Consulting UK
www.anaerobic-digestion-technologies.com