[Digestion] Biogas convention at IIT Delhi India

Gaurav Kedia gk_kda at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 5 22:10:40 CDT 2012

Dear Friends,

Greetings from the organizers of “Current Emerging Trends in Indian Biogas and
Bio-fertilizer Development” (CETIBBD) 2012.
It is our great pleasure to announce the CETIBBD
2012 to be held in IIT Delhi, New Delhi, between the 15-17 September, 2012. The
convention is organized to invite national delegates to share their latest
research findings and experience on biogas and bio-fertilzier development in
India.
We are overwhelmed by your response and we look
forward to welcoming you in Delhi. I am writing to update you about CETIBBD
2012.
Tentative Technical Program:
Tentative Technical Program is attached. The
main focus of the convention is Current Emerging Trends in Indian Biogas and
Bio-fertilizer Development.  The program
is getting firmed up and I will keep you updated.
Registration:
Kindly register for the convention as soon as
possible (last date for registration is 1st Sept., 2012).
Accommodation:
Accommodation can be arranged if required for
delegates/participants in the Institutional Guest Houses with usual amenities
which are available on twin-sharing and on first-come first-serve basis. Room
rent and other charges are to be paid directly. Delegates/participants may
indicate their options in the registration form.

1.      Research scholars/students are requested
to submit their abstract before deadlines.
Last
date of submission of abstracts: 15th July 2012
Notification
of acceptance of abstract: 1st August 2012
Submission of full paper: 15th August 2012

Papers are invited on the following sessions:
Ø  Policy Framework Scenario
Ø  Financing of Biogas Projects
Ø  Technology Overview
Ø  Business Development
Ø  Bio-fertilizer: an Important Factor  for Sustainable Development
Ø  Brainstorming on  Biogas Development  in India
2.      Kindly submit your paper through email id
only on cetibb2012 at gmail.com. For further
query, please feel free to contact us.
3.      No TA/DA will be provided to the participants. Thank you for your response and we look forward
to interacting with you during the convention.

The complete information can be downloaded from http://www.biogas-india.com/CETIBB2012.pdf

Regards,
Gaurav Kedia