[Digestion] [RedBioLAC] Información de biodigestores

Alexander Eaton alex at sistemabiobolsa.com
Sun Jul 8 18:10:27 CDT 2012

Hi All,

Does anyone have successful examples of AD system working with fish
processing substrates, including guts, skins, blood, etc.?

This is an example of trying to link the Latin American spanish language
list with the expertise in this group.  A reply to all should hit both
lists, and if you respond in English I will translate the response into
Spanish as well.

Cheers

--
Alexander Eaton