[Digestion] Verification POME & Animal bones

Dr Stephen P Etheridge spe at biotrix.asia
Thu Jul 12 12:20:40 CDT 2012

Dear Sandra

We are currently constructing a 45tFFB/d POME Biogas plant in Kalimantan and
are also working on a joint TA project with Winrock International for USAID
to increase the uptake of biogas plants in the POME sector across Indonesia.
In order to comment in detail I would need specific waste stream
characteristics, you can send them to me at  <mailto:spe at biotrix.asia>
spe at biotrix.asia .

Regards

Stephen

Dr Stephen P Etheridge

Chief Executive Officer

Biotrix Asia Co. Ltd.

W:  <http://www.biotrix.asia/> www.biotrix.asia ;  <http://www.biogas.asia>
www.biogas.asia

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer. Although unlikely, attachments to this e-mail may contain viruses.
Please check before opening any associated files. Biotrix can not accept
liability for loss or damage which may occur as a result of viruses.