[Digestion] Chicken feathers

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Jul 13 05:56:48 CDT 2012

G'day A.D Karve et al,

I think Keratin is used for artificial nails (its what our nails are
anyway, and for industrial products). As it is what rhino horns are made
of (I think) it may be used for medicinal purposes as well.

It is also used in beauty products - so there's the market.

All the best,
HOOROO

Mr Paul Harris BEng (Ag) (Melbourne)
Visitor at The University of Adelaide