[Digestion] Chicken feathers

Jean-Luc Sallustro jean-luc.sallustro at eventure-international.com
Fri Jul 13 06:10:37 CDT 2012

Dear all,

We do work on AD for poultry slaughterhouses and we are on the point to
implement a research project on pre-lyse of feathers treated with acetic
acid (in fact with acid condensates issuing from ethanol distillation
process).
We scrutinize two possible solutions, one is the introduction of
degraded feathers in AD process (at acetoclastic phase) and the second,
to produce a composite textile / material made of these degraded
feathers blended with latex (landolphia)
Will keep posted if of some interest for the group
Regards

Jean-luc Sallustro Directeur associé 42, Quartier du Baobab -
Labourdonnais, Mapou - MAURITIUS tel+230 2669494 l fax+230 2668906 l
gsm+230 2508336