[Digestion] biogas to electricity generator

Deepak D. G. ghindwani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:48:44 CST 2012

Good Day and namaste,

Thank you for the question of how long I need to use 2000 W. Living in
Bali indonesia with a electricity meter having MCB (mini circuit breaker
of 2200 w) making me thinking too simple that I use 2000 W per hour.

You are right, I don't need 2000 W per hour (if you assume that)

Answering your question correctly:

I have not decided to use the biogas for the methane or for the
electricity. It will be installed in traditional vegetable market in
Bali indonesia.

So the feeding will be vegetable, rotten fruits and the operating
temperature will be between 26 degree celcius to 32 degree celcius.

I am thinking to put 10 tubes light of 40 Watt each for 6 working hours.
So, I think answering your question correctly it should be:

Electricity of 10 x 40 watt = 400 Watt per hour (wh)  and it will be
2400 watt for 6 hour

Thanks,
Deepak