[Digestion] biogas to electricity generator

Alastair James Ward Alastair.Ward at agrsci.dk
Mon Nov 12 01:54:41 CST 2012

Dear Deepak,

Just as a basic calculation, if you need 2.4kWh of electricity and the generator has a 20% electrical efficiency then you will need 12kWh of energy input. If we assume your biogas has an typical energy content of about 6kWh per m3, you require 2m3.

Med venlig hilsen

Alastair James Ward
Post doc.

Tlf.: 8715 7645