[Digestion] Solar powered toilet

Les Gornall Les.Gornall at projen.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 06:06:48 CDT 2012

Snip-  Promoting low-tech reliable sanitation systems, which can be built operated and maintained by local labour, would be a good start - snip

I agree with you Duncan,  but this issue is now alive in the media and we are all capable of adding to the concept designs and even building a solution for ourselves that could be rolled out worldwide.  Now there is a challenge - photos??

Best Regards

Les Gornall
Process Consultant
PROjEN BioEnergy

PROjEN PLC
Project Management and Engineering Solutions
DD:         01928 752 568
Mob:     07831 728 418
Email:    les.gornall at projen.co.uk<mailto:les.gornall at projen.co.uk>
PROjEN House, Wellfield, Preston Brook, Cheshire, WA7 3AZ