[Digestion] Solar powered toilet

Manuel Jimenez manuel.biogas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:17:25 CDT 2012

i agree 100%

as engineer i have learn that the best solution usually is the
simplest one, and nobody is best than nature and the way it works
i have never seen a better system than humanuere composting toilets,
but i requieres an open mind and a smaller ego.....

as example-.humanuere composting toilet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXcU-JQFdms
there is a "humanure handbook" for deeper understanding search on the internet

PD sorry my english

Manuel J.