[Digestion] Brief New Member Introduction

Michael Theroux mtheroux at terutalk.com
Thu Feb 7 14:36:40 CST 2013

Hi Digestion Listers!

(and thanks for your work Paul)

I'm Michael Theroux, VP of our consultancy JDMT, Inc <http://www.jdmt.net/>
and Editor of Teru Talk <http://www.terutalk.com/> , a free web service with
free weekly e-newsletter focused on global clean conversion of waste and
biomass to heat, electricity, fuel, chemicals and other commodities. We are
located in northern California, while connected and working internationally.
Our web work is backed by a rather crushing proprietary database profiling
the agencies, companies, institutions and associations that are engaged in
waste conversion somewhere along the value chain from feedstock development
through pre-treatment, core conversion using microbial, thermal and/or
kinetic / chemical processing; reforming and refining, product management,
financing, and engineering / development. All our posts are tracked back to
source to allow our readers to contact those doing the work. We are always
seeking news of waste conversion projects both great and small; subscribe to
our newsletter and join in our dialogue.

Michael Theroux

V.P., JDMT, Inc.

Editor, Teru Talk
PO Box 7751