[Digestion] ANAEROBIC DIGESTION and COMPOSTING in DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: Technology and Resource requirements

Andrea Perteghella andrea.perteghella at ing.unibs.it
Fri Feb 8 05:05:16 CST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I'm a PhD student at the University of Brescia (Italy), working on
organic waste and tools to support decisions making.

Currently I'm compiling specific technology data on composting and
anaerobic digestion in the developing country context. Goal is to have
generic inventory sheets on technology and resource requirements based
on real case data.

I therefore would be grateful if you could share your data/knowledge
with me through this online form
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3SSBPD2). Please use one form for each
case. You can repeat the survey for as many cases for which you have
information.

Time required for the survey is about 5 minutes (10 questions).

For further question don't hesitate to contact me
(andrea.perteghella at ing.unibs.it <mailto:andrea.perteghella at ing.unibs.it>)

I appreciate your help very much and already thank you in advance for
your support.

Best regards

Perteghella Andrea

--
Eng. Andrea Perteghella
PhD student in "Appropriate methodologies and techniques in
e-mail: andrea.perteghella at ing.unibs.it