[Digestion] Sulphur levels

parker dale parker at bio-organic.com
Wed Feb 27 13:07:47 CST 2013

You must add essential bio-available minerals, such as iron, etc. to bind the sulfides as they evolve to H2S which is toxic to methangenesis.

P. D. Dale
President
Bio-Organic Catalyst, Inc.
www.bio-organic.com
parker at bio-organic.com

917-833-1584 (cell)
800-432-5326 (office)
Skype: parkerdale

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by email.