[Digestion] Biogas plant at Zoo

alexanderb.eaton at gmail.com alexanderb.eaton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 07:52:33 CDT 2013

Hi Krishna,

The plant has a 42-45 day HRT (the climate can be a bit cool), and the total solids are about 8%.  That initial start up was slow because we resisted adding cow manure, but now the methane content of the biogas is just above 60%.  The plant onlt has about 4 months installed, so we hope to have a more detailed profile later.

Cheers
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T