[Digestion] Bio Slurry

Kyle Schutter kyle at takamotobiogas.com
Mon May 6 13:52:15 CDT 2013

Dear Alex and All,

Thanks for the feedback. We will do the same. The inconsistent demand of fertilizer can be a problem, but is completely solved by irrigation in Kenya as rain is the only thing that stops people from planting all year long so large farms could be good market for us. For now, we need to see what biofertilizer can do. If we can prove that it adds value for commercial farmers we should be in good shape as the transport distances still won't be too far.

Best wishes,

Kyle
Founder and Director of Technology
Schutter Energy Ltd.