[Digestion] Biogas for milk cooling centres in Central Uganda

Stephen Etheridge spe at biotrix.asia
Tue Oct 8 04:37:24 CDT 2013

Why not use a gas fridge?

Regards

Stephen Etheridge

From: Digestion [mailto:digestion-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On
Behalf Of Vianney tumwesige
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:07 PM
To: For Discussion of Anaerobic Digestion
Subject: Re: [Digestion] Biogas for milk cooling centres in Central Uganda

Hi Samatha,

Green Heat (U) Ltd and Q-Enegy (U) Ltd are Ugandan companies focusing on
biogas. Green Heat and Q-energy can help you.

info at greenheatinternational.com and arjan.coenradie at gmail.com are the
contacts respectively

Vianney Tumwesige
PhD student
University of Aberdeen
School of Biological Sciences
Aberdeen office:
23 St. Machar Drive,
Aberdeen,
Tel: +44 1224 273 810

Green Heat (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 10235
Kampala-Uganda
256 (0) 71 237 9889
www.greenheatinternational.com

"The more people are self sufficient in cooking fuel, the more personal and
financial freedom they have." - Emma Casson