[Digestion] Photosythetically Conditioned Biogas Compression

David davidf at kingdombio.com
Wed Oct 30 03:07:00 CDT 2013

Paul and listers, Hello,

People have expressed safety concerns over the underground concrete
designs used in China, India, Nepal and elsewhere in Asia. An explosion
in an underground chamber would throw slurry out of the reservoir, or,
at the worst, cause the dome to crack, throwing soil around.

I know which I would prefer: with the choice of being covered in slurry
(if I was standing in the wrong place) or being in range of shrapnel
from a metal tank.

Best wishes,
David
davidf at kingdombio.com

Dr David Fulford CEnv MEI, 15, Brandon Ave, Woodley, Reading RG5 4PU
        Tel: +44(0)118 326 9779 Mob: +44(0)7746 806401
Kingdom Bioenergy Ltd, www.kingdombio.com, davidf at kindombio.com
                                 Skype Identity: djfulford