[Digestion] Rural biogas

Jaime Marti Herrero tallerbiogas at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:57:40 CDT 2014

I am very agree with David and Alex. I only now two good experiencies with communal digesters, and both are related to isolated indigenous people fron the Bolivian altiplano that have their own tradicional way to share. but experiencies with communal digesters with non-isolated, but indigenous, people have not work.Also happend in rural schools, where many times the parents anrd/or teachers have asked for a digester for the school, but finally all this projects, after two year,s have fallen.
Other questoin is if you have the manure, you install your own big digester, and you sell the biogas to the neighbours, then you'll have to be very clear about the distribution of gas. To sell the bio-slurry is easiest.
keep in touchjaime -----

Jaime Martí Herrero

CIMNE (www.cimne.com). Building
Energy and Environment Group