[Digestion] Slurry drier

Frans Somebody franshenn238 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 01:21:12 CDT 2014

Thanks Paul for your points. Yes I had been told to start with cow dung
first, which is where I was at when it exploaded!. What I have not been
able to find is anyone who has then continued with chicken droppings for
any length of time. Will I have to continually re-inocculate with cow dung?
Your comment on the sand filter is of interest, I will have to run some
tests, tho I do see a problem in summer with the heavy rains.
Thank you.
Frans Henn