[Digestion] chicken manure in Bio Gas

Ahmed Abo Omar ahmedomer10 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:14:52 CDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Frans Somebody <franshenn238 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have not yet found anyone who has done this,

Dear Frans

Thanks for your contribution

Based on the investor data , its is assumed that he has 20 ton of fresh
dung without any other material like wood or ash  and he guaranteed that ,
fortunately , the investor have also a farm for cattle near to hens farms
and i plan to use cattle manure as starter for the biogas production ,

I still want to know is their any specification with this type of waste ,
is their any special additives or substrate to the digestor to make balance
for bacteria  ,  please let me know the productivity of 1 kg of chichen
manure and is it better to work with mesophilic or therrmophilic bacteria ,
how is the effeiecny of the exudate as bio fertilizer , how is C/N ratio

Best Regards

*Ahmed Abo Omar*

*Holding Company for water and wastewater*
General Department  for Water quality and Environmental Affairs
Tel:0020224572249        Extension:214
Fax:0020224572247
Mobile:00201001800635
Mobile:00201200066166

P *save trees, please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to*