[Digestion] Purchasing a Small-Scale Digester

envirowagg at comcast.net envirowagg at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 16:35:18 CDT 2014

Also - Visit Living Arts Systems in Crestone, CO http://www.livingartsystems.com/  to see if the AART 1 will work for your siguation - talk to Nick Chambers nick at joinlas.com .
Rose/EnviroWagg

----- Original Message -----

From: "Arielle Gerstein" <arielle.gerstein at udc.edu>
To: digestion at lists.bioenergylists.org
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 2:55:33 PM
Subject: [Digestion] Purchasing a Small-Scale Digester

Hello All,

My name is Arielle and I’m a research associate at the University of the District of Columbia.  We have a small farm located outside the city and we are looking to purchase a small-scale, ready-made anaerobic digester to process 15,000 to 20,000 pounds of food waste annually.  Does anyone have any suggestions for who I can contact?

I’ve called a few companies in the U.S. and all are industrial size, way too big for our purposes.  I also emailed a couple UK companies but haven’t heard back yet.  I’m really in need of a price quote for a digester at this scale.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Arielle

Digestion at bioenergylists.org

http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/digestion_lists.bioenergylists.org

for more information about digestion, see
Beginner's Guide to Biogas
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/biogas/
and the Biogas Wiki http://biogas.wikispaces.com/