[Digestion] Fwd: Purchasing a Small-Scale Digester

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 05:01:06 CDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Priyadarshini Karve <priyadarshini.karve at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:40:31 +0530
Subject: Re: [Digestion] Purchasing a Small-Scale Digester
To: Anand Karve <adkarve at gmail.com>

The following draft response can be send to the list and to the person.

Dear Friends,

Samuchit Enviro Tech offers know how on fabricating your own biogas plant
from locally available materials. Nothing more than basic plumbing skills
are required for this. The instructional video and user manual will be
shared online on payment of USD 10 by wire transfer.

We can also provide a plumbing kit consisting of inlet and outlet
connectors, gas cock assembly and a single burner biogas stove. Only
tanks and pipes will
need to be purchased locally in that case. The kit along with the
instructional video and user manual will be available on payment of USD 100
+ shipping cost by wire transfer. Please communicate shipping address so
that we can let you know the exact shipping cost.

The above is useful for assembling biogas plants handling up to 25 kg food
waste per day.

Please check out the demonstration video (Watch it work) on the home page
of samuchit.com and write to samuchit at samuchit.com for bank details and
more information.

--
Dr. Priyadarshini Karve

# Director, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd, India (Please visit:
www.samuchit.com)
Follow Samuchit on Twitter: BIOENERGY_FLAME

# Co-Editor, 'Shaikshanik Sandarbh', a Marathi bimonthly on science and
education (Please visit: www.sandarbhsociety.org)

# Chairman, Nexus Carbon for Development (Please visit: www.nexus-c4d.org)
# Member, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute, India (Please visit:
www.arti-india.org)

--
***