[Digestion] Pest repellent capability of biogas slurry - information request

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 09:35:59 CST 2014

Dear List,
in continuation with my communication from yesterday I wish to add
that all animals represent live biogas plants and their dung the
slurry . It is a common practice in rural India and also in some parts
of Africa to regularly use cattle dung for plastering the walls and
floors of houses. One would expect such a plaster to attract flies but
actually it does not. This is also most probably due to the fact that
the flies do not find cattle dung appetizing.
Yours A.D.Karve
***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)