[Digestion] Project in Haiti

Luckner Saint-Dic luckner.saint-Dic at a3.epfl.ch
Wed Sep 3 23:28:03 CDT 2014

Dear friends from Anaerobic Digestion,

Happy to connect with you! You have really interesting postings, everything
it's needed for me to learn. You are doing such a great work. It's
absolutely wonderful how many people can benefit from your community. I am
sure you already heard that from dozen sources :) .. But this is the truth:
D Thank you for this amazing work!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my project. We will
launch a fundraising campaign in order to get financial support for our
biogas project in Haiti.

Please do check the story behind this and let me know what you think.
Should you be interested to share this new content with others, please feel
free J

I am also looking for strong and strategic media partners related with my
project.

Please do check a draft preview on the project here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/46b4fdd0 and let me know what do
you think.

Here is my proposal. During this campaign, I would like to be shortly
mentioned on your Social Media Accounts. In exchange of this kind
partnership I can offer:

· your logo on my fundraising page and mentioned as special partner in this
category: “Partners, those who believe”. This campaign will reach at least
some thousands of people, the project will can go worldwide in just a few
days. Hence, you will will gain tremendous visibility in targeted
communities. I am preparing this project since more than 1 year.

· Strong brand awareness in Switzerland, Europe, Haiti.

I hope to serve you the best I can during this.

Should you be interested in this cooperation or have any questions in this
regard, please feel free send me an email.

Thank you very much, and I hope to receive your favorably response soon.

 All the best,

Luckner ST-DIC

E-Mail:    luckner.saint-dic at alumni.epfl.ch
Mobile : +41 79 600 8732

*Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail*
The information transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged
taking of any action in reliance upon, by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please