[Digestion] Fwd: providing oxygen to methanogens

Stephen Etheridge spe at biotrix.asia
Wed Sep 24 06:52:53 CDT 2014

Dear Paul

It was a UK based research project and everything was measured to the nth
degree including gas composition (sure that does not make it fool proof).
The only reason we resorted to a literature search was this it was otherwise
unexplainable. The overall mass balance was the same against the control, it
was just that the rate of biogas conversion was greater. Stimulation was the
only explanation we could envisage, which seemed counterintuitive at the
time, but it was interesting to see that others had reported similar
effects.

Regards

Stephen Etheridge