[Digestion] Fwd: providing oxygen to methanogens

Jean-luc Sallustro jean-luc.sallustro at eventure-international.com
Wed Sep 24 06:59:04 CDT 2014

Dear Stephen,

What about enzimes and co-enzimes stimulation with available chemical
oxygen ?
There are epxpemriment I could probably trace back regarding
co_digestion of waste sirup made of tamarin fruit and vinasse which had
stressed on the stimulation of enzime

Regards

Jean-Luc Sallustro, Managing Partner
e.venture Group
Bénarès, Rivière des Anguilles
Ile Maurice
Tel (230) 54 44 40 00
LD (230) 54 44 40 01 Mob (230) 57 29 16 26 Fax (230) 626 23 54