[Digestion] Fwd: providing oxygen to methanogens

Stephen Etheridge spe at biotrix.asia
Wed Sep 24 09:44:12 CDT 2014

Dear Jean-Luc

Yes I agree, it is certainly possible. It is very difficult to know what is
really going on as there are so many dynamic parts to the puzzle. Just when
you think you’ve got a handle on it, something else comes into play. Will we
ever be able to more than marvel at the complexity and simplicity of the
process?

Regards

Stephen